Have you got what it takes to join a fun and exciting team of professionals?
You may be exactly what we are looking for. If you have drive, determination and can overcome problems and challenges without too much fuss, as well as being an excellent rider and a bloody nice person, you may be able to join our team and help us to create an awesome experience for our customers!
Tour Operator – Self Employed
We are looking for an excellent rider with a well maintained, reliable touring style motorcycle, preferably a holder of an up to date first aid certificate and be fit, motivated, responsible and fun, to lead our customers on tour. You should already have touring experience of riding through Europe and preferably experience of leading or managing a group of riders.
There are numerous opportunities to travel many destinations, such as Europe, Morocco, Vietnam, India, Norway etc
You will assist the company by providing support for our customers on tour, leading groups on your own with as many as 12 -14 riders you will be in charge of ensuring their safety and enjoyment is catered for.
This will suit someone who is financially stable and secure, such as a semi/retired person or someone who runs their own business, who is flexible (we don’t mean someone who can do the splits!) who is still fit and able. There will be a few dates to choose from throughout the year but more important is commitment and reliability!
- Expenses covered, including; fuel, accommodation, breakfast, evening meals (£20 per day allowance), tolls, entry fees to attractions, ferry travel, flight travel etc
- Company clothing supplied
- Fee Example: 11 day tour expect to earn £550 – £770 plus £220 meal allowance
You will be required to attend a “Biker Down” or similar session in your local area and have a first aid certificate or attend a course to obtain one. You will also have good map reading skills and be fully conversant with Sat Nav devices (Garmin & Tom Tom). Basic mechanical skills would also be required. It is also advantageous if you’re able to speak (or have some basic use of) any other languages, such as; French, German, Spanish but not essential.
The most important attributes are; being friendly and personable, organised, outgoing and relaxed.
If interested please email Chris – email@example.com with your CV, a covering letter of your riding experience and adventures, bike details and a picture of yourself. We also require contact details for 2 references, one of them must be a previous employer.
This position is open to motorcycle owners, both male and female, English speaking riders based in the UK
The position is NOT for anyone intending to make this a full time as their main income, it is more a lifestyle opportunity for someone who enjoys travel, riding their bike, making a ton of new friends and getting paid for it, ideally suits someone who is semi/retired or has their own business with flexible hours. In return you will be well supported and your expenses covered with a daily allowance
- Have excellent riding skills
- Good organisational skills
- A mature and responsible attitude
- Possess excellent communication and customer skills
- Have a great sense of humor and able to motivate a group (even when it is chucking down with rain!)
- Able to deal with any minor issues and be a proactive thinker
- Have a reliable motorcycle that is well maintained
- Must have a sense of adventure
- You will be responsible for your own motorcycle maintenance/tyres/insurance costs
- Must have repatriation insurance and cover for bike hire in the event of a breakdown (we can advise)